Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009

Thanks to our girls we have now entered the world of blogging. Thanks Sarah and Kelsey.
(Sarah helped me set this whole thing up today.)

I can't imagine that our life is that interesting but they assured me that it is. Well afterall though I love to read other people's blogs, it's actually fasinating to me. So this will be one more reason to not get those scrapbook pages done!!!

Christmas was great, it always seems to get here so fast and is over even faster :( We hunted all over for a Wii Fit for Christopher and finally found one AFTER Christmas. I had left him an IOU from Santa in a tiny little stocking, that seemed to suffice. I would really like to use that thing myself but I don't want to when people are around or have people see my stats or anything. Jonathan assured me today that I could password protect it, now I just have to think of a different password that I can remember. Frank got me a trip back east. We had such a great time last summer that we want to go again!!!! I'm so excited to go. The kids got me a glass wall hanging that says, Home, a refuge from the storm. I love it. Daniel got me a wall hanging that talks about Fullfillment. I love things like that. Especially since Frank and I, ok Frank, repainted our family room and our hallways.

I'm not much for New Years Resolutions because by January 7th I've broken almost everyone. So this year I thought I would try something new. My goal for this year is to just be a better me. I feel like that is a broad enough goal that I can accomplish. I let you know how the progress goes. Atleast it will be something to blog about.

5 comments:

  1. Looks great! You will LOVE blogging. Instant journal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray!!! You finally did it~! (with the help of me of course!) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! Check out ours: http://justinandrachelcampbell.blogspot.com/
    I've already linked to yours on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it. Thanks for the info to check out your family. So much more exciting to read about you guys. Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The family photo is really nice. Good to see you in the blog world. It was really nice to see you all over the Thanksgiving holiday. Love ya sis.

    ReplyDelete