Sunday, February 1, 2009

SUPERBOWL


The comment was made today by Daniel, that one thing he loves about the superbowl is that we eat better than we do at Thanksgiving. Isn't that what superbowl is all about, food and commercials.
Ok well being with family and watching the game is number one but the others are a close second.


It was different this year that we didn't go to Hoges, like we have for the last umpteen years. I hope Sharon gets feeling better, being in the hospital is not fun.
The game was so good. At first I thought it wouldn't be a very close game but was I wrong. We really got into the game. So much so that the police arrived.
Ok well it was just Steve. He wanted to eat and watch the half time show. It was fun to have everyone here even the dogs enjoyed themselves.














All in all I think everyone had a good time. Kelsey and I especially, since the Steelers WON.

It's funny though, I hated football right up until the time that Daniel started playing. A new appreciation is formed when you have children involved in a sport you know absolutely nothing about. It seemed like with each season I gained new knowledge and appreciation. So when Chris and Jon played I could atleast cheer and jeer at the right times. Although I wouldn't be completely honest if I said I never cheered or jeered emphatically at the WRONG time, because I have. That is one mistake that is hard to cover up, so I just would look around and smile. Frank is so good to me when I do that, he just pats my leg, smiles and says, "Oh hon" Then he tries to explain it to me sometimes missing the next important play.

1 comment:

  1. I liked that the Steelers won too! Alex and mom and dad were for the Cardinals, but Chris and Justin and I were for the Steelers.

    ReplyDelete